Few Hall and Hugh and Gena Tarbutton Performing Arts Center
Namesake: Ignatius Alphonso Few and Hugh 1952Ox 1955B and Gena Tarbutton
Date: Construction 1848 or 1850 | Renovation in 2001
Purpose: Performing arts
Home to one of the two debate societies organized at Emory College shortly after its inception, the original building, Few Hall, was constructed with funds raised by the debate society's members and was named for Emory's first president, Ignatius Alphonso Few. Emory also has a Few Hall on the Atlanta campus.
Renovated and expanded in 2001, the building now includes the Hugh and Gena Tarbutton Performing Arts Center, named for the couple who made the lead gift.