James B. Williams Medical Education Building
Campus: Druid Hills in Atlanta
Namesake: James B. Williams 1955C
Dates: Construction in 2009
The James B. Williams Medical Education Building is a primary instruction space for the School of Medicine.
James B. Williams, a 1955 graduate of Emory College, served as an Emory trustee for 35 years, including more than two decades as chair of the Woodruff Health Sciences Center Board. He also chaired the board of the Woodruff Foundation, which provided funds for this building.