Boisfeuillet Jones Center
Campus: Druid Hills in Atlanta
Namesake: Boisfeuillet Jones 1934C 1937L 1982H
Date: Construction in 1985
Location: Quadrangle area | Atlanta: Druid Hills campus
The Boisfeuillet Jones Center, nicknamed "B. Jones," is named for an Emory alumnus and longtime trustee who developed plans for The Emory Clinic and what eventually became the Woodruff Health Sciences Center while serving as Emory vice president in 1952. Boisfeuillet Jones later served as president of the Woodruff Foundation, whose gift made the center possible.
The center is adjacent to the Anne Register Jones Courtyard, which is named for his wife.